Challenge Day

By Harsha
There is so much to say but I don't know where or even how to start.
This day has been indescribable for me.
It taught me that the phrase:
"Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me."
is a load of shit.
Sticks and stones hitting my skin will hurt but those wounds will heal.
The emotional damage done by words can't be healed with medicine or even love.
Those scars are forever.
It was amazing and comforting to realize how much we have in common with everyone else,
especially those we didn't expect to have much in common with.
So many people told us about experiences that you would never expect from them.
Everybody has this preset image of everyone else and that creates an air of disbelief when a new image is inserted.
People who nobody expected to have such events happen to them came forth and said "these such events happened to me", myself included.
Today was the BEST day of my life, no competition, no questions asked.
I expanded my comfort zone, my water level is lower, and I'm feeling great.
But, I have to give all my love and affection to all the people at Challenge Day today:
I love you guys so much.
Out of those people there, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for 2 very special people:
Keaton Chiu + Adrienne Young
When I say I would not be here, I don't just mean emotionally or on this blog.
I mean physically on this Earth. Those two kept me going and tethered me to a life I didn't want to lead. Now, I love my life and I enjoy leading it.
Keaton and Adrienne....I love you guys.
You've done so much for me. I could say thanks for the rest of my life and I still wouldn't be able to show enough thanks. You two are the most amazing people I have ever and probably will ever meet.
I love you guys with every bit of life in my body.

To the rest of you,
Thank you all for being great friends and being there for me.
If any of you ever need anyone to talk to or to just hang out with or to just be there for you,
I'm always there for you, online, phone, or in person.
mvpnash13@gmail.com
harsha.gorti@gmail.com
408-425-9713
I'm always there for you.



Mad Love to you all!
<3


"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage."
-quote given to me by Natasha Desai <3
 

2 comments so far.

  1. Tara October 30, 2008 at 10:03 PM
    I have nothing to say but this:

    :)

    and

    <3
  2. Unknown November 1, 2008 at 3:11 PM
    this post may have turned my day around. thanks.
    like tara, just wanted to leave you a smile
    :)

Something to say?