If Life Gives You Lemons, Wait for the Day to End and You'll Have Some Lemonade

By Harsha
I had a weird day today. Not weird in a bad way but weird in a good way.
I woke up feeling very tired and not into it. I'm sure many of you can relate to that.
I just wanted the day to end so I could come home and sleep til 10 AM (no 2nd :P)
But, Birdsong and Javier wouldn't let me. So, I dragged my lazy butt off to school.
I half-heartedly passed time today, just waiting for my freedom to come at 12:45.
I came home and I ate and watched some Tom & Jerry (it's a classic so you have no right to hate on me for this).
I started some work, went to veena, and came back.
As I type these words, I still want my day to end.
But, the unusual thing about my day is that it was a very successful one.
I finished a lot of work; I played amazingly at veena today with 2 weeks worth of not practicing at all.
I woke up wanting the day to end.
I will go to sleep, glad that the day has ended.
But, in between, a lot of good things have happened.
They are making me want to stay awake and keep that "good streak" going.

-----------------------------
I feel like I've had a Revelation...

(song : title) = Revelations - Audioslave
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?