Feeling Vents

By Harsha
You ever have those days where you're really emotional?
Like not like Indian movie status emotional
But i mean you feel angry or sad or depressed in a big way

I have had so many of those, especially one that was....monumental
(for those of you who know, please keep it to yourselves)
Those days suck and those emotions suck even more.

My only advice for you when you have those sort of days:

Don't keep your emotions bottled up.

I am saying this through experience: it will eat away at you if you keep your emotions bottled up. talk to people. if you can't find somebody to talk to, I'm always here. Just call my cell and I'll talk with you til the night goes to sleep. I can't begin to explain how much of a relief to talk and let that weight off of your heart and your mind.
I was talking a dear friend of mine who is 5'6'' and shall remain anonymous.
She told me that she keeps her emotions bottled up and vents them through blogging and emails.
I don't say that's bad. Truth to be told that's good because I'm glad she's venting.
But guys. That'll only help you so much. Talk to somebody! Thats where the relief really is.

That was my rant for the day.
Thanks. You are a great audience. Gnite!
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?