Feelings Alloted to Time?

By Harsha
You know every year during November and December, so many people show their compassion.
On Thanksgiving, they show their thanks for what they have.
On Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa, they show their love and compassion towards others.
I love the atmosphere during this time of year: compassionate, grateful, and very kind.
After that, spring comes along and it's the season of love.
You can "feel" the love in the air and if you can't...well then.
I love that atmosphere too: loving, caring, and romantic.

However, the only part about these times of year I don't like is the fact that many of us only use these times to show off our compassion, our care, and our love.
I just wish people would show their thanks everyday, not just around Thanksgiving.
I just wish people would show their compassion everyday, not just around Christmas/Hanukkah/Kwanzaa.
I just wish people would use winter, summer, and fall as seasons of love along with spring.

I have very weird thought bursts when I am bored.
o_O
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?