Heart Uplifts & Heart Attacks (The Parody to Kanye West's 808's & Heartbreaks)

By Harsha
Talking to certain people turns my day around.
If I'm in a happy mood, they make me happier.
If I'm in a sad mood, they make me happy.
If I'm in any other mood that I cannot think of right now, they make me happy haha.
There are many of these people in my life like this but this post is dedicated to two of them in particular (because I've been talking to them tonight): Veronica & Patrice.
They uplift my heart all the time. HOWEVER, they give me frequent heart attacks. -_-
Thanks for always being there, for being my friends, and for being who you are. The world is a happier place because of you. :)
 

1 comment so far.

  1. vk! December 14, 2008 at 12:15 AM
    :) you are one sweet piece of chocolate m'dear :)

Something to say?