SNL, Girls, & Worrying Friends

By Harsha
SNL.
One of the best memories not only of high school but of my life so far.
Just the unity and the fun we all had to make the show a success was amazing.
I have a fan club because of my Bagdana portrayal and my weekend update guest speaking.
I loved it. The late afterschool rehersals. The show. The dress ups. The make up. The afterparties at In N' Out. It was all amazing and unforgettable. Thank you to all the people who helped make that one of the most special events in my life. <3

Girls
I haven't been thinking about them much. Just decided not to trip over that whole area.
Just gonna live my life and let that happen on the side.

Worrying Friends
I worry for my friends. So when your status has sad words, I can tell/know something's up. And when I IM you asking "what's going on?" and you tell me that "you're fine" and "to stop worrying", I know something's wrong. And that specific person knows exactly who he/she is. And no matter how many times you tell me not to worry, I will. Because that's what friends do. They care.
 

2 comments so far.

  1. S.Lee February 1, 2009 at 9:57 PM
    bahaha you were so hilarious at SNL
  2. Andy Varshneya February 15, 2009 at 3:54 AM
    ROFL! love the whole shout out to girls hahahahaha

Something to say?