Your Issues Cause Issues

By Harsha
I haven't blogged in a while.
I'm not one of those people to blog about everything that happens to them. I usually blog for emotional relief or for time capsule purposes.

This blog however is for neither.

My life has been just amazing as of late. I've been spending time with friends, relaxing, playing basketball, having fun, and coming late to school on late start Wednesdays even though I have no 2nd period. I haven't had any issues to deal with. I love my life. I love my friends. I love my family.

However, not everyone has been feeling my feelings lately.
A lot of my friends (you know who you are because I sent you the link to this particular post) have been having some issues. And you know, that's been bringing me down because I care about my friends and if they're not doing too great, then I start to worry and I start to not do so great. I want to help them as much as I can. If that means, bringing them chocolate to school, talking to them online, giving them presents, never talking to them again, or even jumping out of a plane without a parachute (which actually sounds fun except for the KER-PLAT of my body at the end), I'm willing to do anything and everything.

So, to my friends who have had issues:

Keep in mind. You don't need to go through them alone. You have friends who you can talk to. Some might be able to relate. Some might not. Some could give good advice. Some could not. However, talking to them will internally help you. It will. Don't bottle your emotions up inside.
And I'm not saying talk to me just so I can find out about your life. Truthfully, I am NOT saying that. As much as I would like to be a bigger part of all your lives, I respect your privacy and I am not one to pry. All I'm saying is TALK. To anyone. Just talk. And if you decide that person to be me, I'm deeply honored and ready to go to any lengths to help you feel better and get out of your situation.

<3
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?