The Month of June

By Harsha
It's only and already been 15 days into June and it is one of the most turbulent months I've ever been through.
I have my ups and downs and more often, the downs last longer and are stronger than the ups.
Let's recap.

The first 5 days of June were not bad days..but they were not good days either. They were the "I-woke-up-on-the-wrong-side-of-the-bed" days. Nothing bad happened but they were not days I wanted to last.

Then came June 6th. Man that was definitely a huge up. Senior Ball was the best night of my life.
Thanks again to all the people who made that night unforgettable, especially you Annie.

Then came the post-up crash. I had to deal with post-Ball "drama" so to speak. It wasn't really gossip drama. It was just personal drama that no one knew about except the 2 people involved and some of my close friends.

I became so scattered, emotionally and mentally. I was depressed, frustrated, irritated, happy (yeah seriously), and annoyed. I felt so many different emotions that it was hard enough to deal with them and even harder to comprehend the sources and reasons for those emotions. That took up the few days between Senior Ball and Graduation.

Graduation was a really special day. That was another up for me. The feeling of unity that we all shared when we finally got our diplomas. That was special.

Now another down/up combination started Wednesday and kept going til Saturday. I'm going to just list out what I did and then talk about it.
-Wednesday night: Sleepover at family friends house
-Thursday night: Sleepover at Naveen's house
-Friday night: Sleepover at my house
-Saturday afternoon: 6 hours of basketball at Miller from 2-8
-Saturday night: Alex's Grad Party

Now, Alex's grad party was meant to be a sleepover but I was too beat to go.
The ups, as you can see, are that I got to spend time with my friends, playing video games, watching movies, talking, and playing basketball.
The down: I was so tired that when I woke up on Sunday morning, I couldn't move my legs.
Now the weird thing is that it wasn't due to physical exhaustion. It was due to literal paralysis.
Now I've been paralyzed before and I've been physically exhausted before. I know the difference between the 2 feelings very well. This was not because I was tired. This was because....I don't even know.
Paralysis is a feeling that's unexplicable. Kinda like Challenge Day. You can't describe it; you gotta experience it to know what I'm talking about.

Yeah June has had its huge huge UPS but they're always followed by even huger DOWNS.
It is now early Tuesday morning and the 16th day of June. The first half of the month has been more sad than happy because the downs are outweighing the ups.
Let's see how the 2nd half of the month turns out.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?