So It's Been A While

By Harsha
It's already July. Time flies.
So let's get started. My life as of late. Same old same old.
Wake up sometime between 12 and 1:30.
Lunch.
Veena.
Work Out.
Basketball.
Shower.
Dinner.
Family Time.
Stay Up Til 2.

Sounds boring and monotonous right?
I don't mind it at all. No marginal diminishing utility here.
One thing though is that I'm really excited for college. Like I mean EXCITED.
I was at my friends house playing The Sims 3 (I haven't played much of The Sims and I can't talk the language like Serena or Alice) but I had fun. It's such a free game. You can do whatever you want.
You are your own conscience. You decide what you want to do.
That might seem like every day life but it's actually not. There's always external influences that determine what you do or how you feel. Sure they'll be there in college but I have much more freedom.

One thing is that a lot of my closest friends are off in places and won't be back til August.
I miss you guys. =( Especially you Neil.
 

0 comments so far.

Something to say?